This comprehensive, exciting process provides both young and mature individuals with the tools to develop skills that will help them act confidently, successfully, positively, and effectively.
This book can help you:
- Learn healthy alternatives to non-productive behavior.
- Build essential skills to resist social pressures, take realistic risks, and use a positive approach to achieve your desired outcomes.
- Develop higher self-esteem and self-assurance to tackle the tasks needed to grow and prosper in a competitive world.
- Gain the power to effectively convert stress into productive activities.
- Amplify your knowledge, talents, and skills to improve your lifestyle.
- Enhance your reasoning and behavioral capability to live a life filled with happiness and achievement.
This is not Theory 101; it’s Practical 402.
You may find the exercises in the SOAR Without Limits companion workbook helpful.
However, using the workbook is not necessary to understand the SOAR six-step process.